Monday, May 6, 2013

The Real Reason I Have So Many Children

Sometimes, when I'm overwhelmed with pain during my pregnancies, I ask God if I have to do this again. I wonder if God doesn't feel that I have given birth to enough of precious arrows for Him by now. Sometimes God answers and tells me that I have a brain, and I should use it. That’s the answer I get; what He says to ME. I don't understand what the Lord wishes to tell me. Then I think again, and I come to the following conclusion; I don't have a brain to use. That's why I'm going to pump out children instead. That's the only way I can please Him. A woman was created for that role. If I am, then so are you, because you are a woman too. It’s so obvious, I’m just dumbfounded that people refuse to see it. Babies are all that matter to Him compared to our wishes, desires and even temporary comfort.  If those things offend you, you will have to take them to our Saviour. For He is the one who teaches it.

I firmly believe Scripture teaches that a woman is to be a sacred baby making tool at home. When we make babies, the LORD chooses us to do His work. We should feel honored. The process of creating a new life is huge and beyond us. What God is doing through me and you (if you are a submissive Christian housewife) is mysterious and miraculous. We are vessels for the glory of God.

Just imagine what the world would have been like if baby-making-tools had stopped at one or two arrows. Let me tell you, we wouldn't have been close to precious 7 billions at all. That would have been a disaster! 

What if we would give birth to someone who will have a critical role in the life of another? Maybe we are meant to give birth to the next Celine Dion? THAT is why I don’t want to hinder what belongs to the Lord. The more babies you have, the greater is the chance you will give birth to The Greatest Christian Baby. It could be The Next Godly Tool, like Doug Phillips (who comes from a family of eight). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dissenting comments are welcome only in the spirit of "iron sharpening iron"; hateful or angry responses will be removed at my discretion.